THIS IS NOT END OF THE WORLD, STILL WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.

Inspire the world

Climb the Success

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Speech for Bill Gates.
(This speech is given by Madhav Jha at Bihar when Mr Bill gates come for visit.)


Mr Bill Gates is here with us today. He is the richest man in the world. I am sure he sick of being told that all time.

Sir, you know that rich in terms of money is not enough to have richest life. That is why you are here. In my Bihar, which, even though we love it, is one of most backward places on the planet.

And backward Bihar is this extraordinary school. This school with seven hundred kids, Three teachers, negligible fees, no proper classrooms, no toilets, no real government support and yet, a lot of riches.

The real riches here are the kids. I am supposed to teach them. However, they have taught me so much. We grown-ups complain about what is lacking in this school. But these kid, they never complain. Come to our school at any time and you will hear only one thing from them laughter.

If you ask this kid, they will say this is the best school in the world. They love their friend. They love whatever they get to learn here. However, I know this school can give them more. I know kids deserving more only.

Today I speak to you in English. I didn’t know this language well. I was scared and ashamed. People made fun of me. I spent mu whole collage life with a complex. I don’t want that nto happen to these kids.

 I don’t want anyone to tell them they are not good enough.

For that I need resource. I need good teachers. However, good teacher won’t come to a school without basic facilities. Student can’t be taught without proper classrooms. You can’t have a real school without toilates.

I don’t want beg from our government. I don’t want to beg from anyone, actually. Money in not my thing. I left a job at a multinational bank to be here. But sadly, you need some money to do even good things in life.

Mr gates, people must tell you that you are a lucky man to have much money. It might irritate you also. Since what you have achieved is not just because of luck. It is because of your creativity, vision and hard work. You deserve it. However, let me tall you one place where your luck helped you.

Where you are truly lucky is that you were born In America. To be born in a contry where everyone gets a chance. One of my kids may have it in him to open a global company like yours, but he won’t get a chance. Mr Gates, you were lucky to get that chance. Today, we don’t run the school in the hope of aid or recognition. All we are trying to do here is ensure that every kid in our school gets that chance. 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib