THIS IS NOT END OF THE WORLD, STILL WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.

Inspire the world

Climb the Success

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

"A MAN WITHOUT GOAL IS AS A BOAT WITHOUT DESTINATION."
                                                                                                    Faiyaz Patel



Here I going to present one story according to Goal.

There was king, in kings kingdom one farmer living with his daily routine. He work hard in his farm and take interest in that work.

But he is suffering about he had no interest in his life nothing exited for him anything. He believed that he is lucky if he have more money. He tried from this boring life. For this he went to the saint and told his problem to saint.

After carefully heard farmer’s problem saint told “ Hey man, if you want to live great life with peace you should have a goal in your life than and only you get great life”. Then farmer asked saint what is goal ? saint said goal is that work man ready to do anything for done it. Farmer listen this gone away from there with promise to return back tomorrow.

Farmer think all the day about goal which should be goal for his, he decide something come back to saint nextday. And explain almighty I have decide my goal. Saint ask what is it. He replied that beside my farm there is one uncle who have a had without hair, I have decide that I will not eat my meal until I will not see uncle’s had. As saint listen this he laugh a little and said ok you can get also from this.

Farmer daily see the uncle’s had and then only take his meal. One day something occur abnormal when farmer trying to see uncle’s had. Actually uncle got the treasure from this farm and farmer see this all. Uncle thought that if I’m not give him half then he tell this all to king and I have to give all of this to king It’s batter I give him half. Farmer get the half part of uncle treasure.

Friends we get to know that farmer’s become rich because only his rough goal. If we decide a high goal then always we get some from it. 
     
    Good night Friends ! And Best Of Luck for your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib