THIS IS NOT END OF THE WORLD, STILL WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.

Inspire the world

Climb the Success

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hi Friends!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

The Sky Is The Limit


After passing Matric in 1999, I did not have money to further my studies & I did not get proper guidance growing up. My Uncle was a Security Guard & my mother was a Domestic worker. My mom liked asking me to go and pay her debts at the end of every month, One day I went to the Mall to pay my mom's debts as usual. As I was going down the Escalator I saw a security guard she was well dressed with a tie very professional in her approach. I was very impressed, I walked to her and greeted her and she greeted me back with a smile. I asked her the name of the company she's working for and where it was located. She responded very nicely, I said to myself one day I would love to work like her.


When I got home I drafted my first ever CV and I asked my Mom to please give me a taxi fare so that I can go & submit my CV. The following day I went to the exact company to submit my CV & I was told by the receptionist there are no vacancies currently, I begged her to keep my CV and please submit it when they are hiring and she kept it. After a month I received a call from the same company inviting me to come for a Interview, I jumped at the opportunity. They were very impressed during my interview and they told me they are inviting me to a month long internal training. I passed the training with flying colours and the trainer put me on the first group due to the results I obtained in the training. I was hired and to my surprise I was working exactly at the same SITE the lady was working in. Professional as ever with my tie and Blazer.
From that day on I told myself nothing is impossible in life, if you can dream it then you can achieve it. We are always limiting ourselves by saying the sky is the limit, THE SKY IS UNLIMITED you can go beyond the sky. Only you can limit yourself.
Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib