THIS IS NOT END OF THE WORLD, STILL WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.

Inspire the world

Climb the Success

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

When we choose not to forgive and hold in feelings of anger, jealousy, and resentment, we remain in a negative state of being and living, and in turn, attract more of the same situations into our lives. 



But there is another way.
I will often laugh now when I trip up instead of getting angry. I don’t get mad at myself when I make a mistake, and I don’t get mad at other people as much anymore.

I’m learning to forgive the man who cuts me off when driving or beeps his horn at me. I don’t let the fact that someone lies to me or tries to cut me in a queue upset my inner balance.

It’s hard to do, and I struggle sometimes, but I keep practicing, because keeping it in and holding onto it simply doesn’t serve me.

When I slip up, I forgive myself and realize where I can do better next time. I don’t want negative emotions and memories inside me, so each time they come up I work on releasing and surrendering.
If we want to experience happiness, relief, and true well-being, we must practice forgiving.

When you feel anger or someone upsets you, be assertive but approach the situation from a higher place of love.

When I am reminded of a past hurt or see something that upsets me, I will face it, imagine it surrounded in white light, and breathe in and out, with the out breath releasing the negative feeling.
That does’t mean I forgive instantly; for some things, it comes in time. I give myself that time and work on it because I know forgiveness is an antidote for poisons that can corrupt the body, cause illness and disease, damage the soul, and pain the mind.

When you are ready you will learn the freedom in forgiveness. Forgiveness for yourself if you aren’t the weight you think you should be, forgiveness to the ex for hurting you, forgiveness for yourself for hurting them, forgiveness for the times you messed up, because you simply cannot take these things back.

Holding onto anger holds you back and weighs you down. Learn to forgive and feel as light as air. You’ll then be open to receiving all the goodness that’s available to you in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib