THIS IS NOT END OF THE WORLD, STILL WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.

Inspire the world

Climb the Success

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Its the only life I got.  
I wasted it, thinking what others thought.
Simple joys and simple things gave me happiness.
But looking others, I feel I have too less!
When did something unexpected, I feared what they will say. 
I laid stiffen & worried, which caused my perceptions slay.
To impress, I said many lies and fake stories.
 In return I got all the appreciation & those useless glories!
I felt that it was all what I wanted. 
But I was wrong, in my absence they always taunted.
They tied me just like a Puppet. 
I did what they said, just like a Muppet.

Eyes mine, But Visions their!
Path mine, But Directions their!
Speech mine, But words their!
Life mine, But Decisions their!

Before, the praises gave me pleasure. 
Oh my deep thoughts and explicit knowledge, where's my real treasure?
Living the life by others way,
My Emotions became numb & talks became dumb.
My words and actions remained bound.
In the crowd, I lost my sound.
They oppress & I couldn't express.
My mind's stress & problems to address.

But Now..

I am happy the way I am Living.
Then why do I care what others are thinking?
Lived lot by others way, its my turn and now 'my way'.
I can glitter, I can fly & can loudly say:

My Eyes, My Visions!
My Paths & My Directions!
My Speech & My Words!
My Life & My Decisions!


3 comments:

  1. Very heart touching,

    Lok kya sochte he, wo ham sochenge, to log kya sochenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice post, I found and love this content. I will prefer this, thanks for sharing. Bing Search Api.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib